We are expecting baby Tucker in May! We found out September 17th that we were pregnant. It was so cool. We had been trying for 5 months and I had gone to the OB not knowing that I was already pregnant hoping i could get some fertility help since we weren't getting pregnant. My doctor said to wait because it would cause me to have triplets. I just laughed and thought whatever... little did i know i was already pregnant. I was late 2 days and decided to take the test. I just bawled my eyes out when I saw the positive. Preston was at work and then had school so I had to figure out how I was going to tell him. I decided to get a children's book. I got the cutest book.
Then I wrapped it up and took another test and it was positive too so i wrapped the tests up too and waited till Preston got home. Preston thought I was going to test the next morning so he had no idea that i knew. When he got home from school he was exhausted it was about 8 pm and he was tired. I had him come in the bedroom to open a "early Christmas gift". His reaction was one Ill never forget. He was so happy he cried and was just in shock.
I have sadly had alot of morning sickness. We still haven't found anything to make it better. The Doctor prescribed me medication that hasn't helped. I am just toughing it out. I've taken all the little tricks that people have given me and none of them work. But its ok I am almost through my first trimester so I am trying to be tough!


No comments:
Post a Comment